Wednesday, December 28, 2011

NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine

In my Influenster Holiday Voxbox was NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine that I received complimentary to test. 



I received Nude York City 582 color. It's a nude color with shimmers. It's very pretty.  It has a flat tip sponge applicator, which is easy to use.
NYC Liquid LipShine Nude York City

 

 
Here is a swatch of this lovely gloss. I think this looks wonderful on my bare lips but I can see this being used with a bold lip as a top coat just to warm it up a bit and tone down a harsh dark lip. It has a lot of shimmer to it! Perfect for the holidays and New Year's Eve parties.

The gloss is really moisturizing! I love how it feels on my lips. It's not drying or sticky at all. Sticky glosses are a major turn off for me. It's not a very thick formula either. It glides on smoothly and evenly. I can't get over how non-sticky, super glossy, and soft this lipgloss is.

When I first opened the package I could not help but notice a smell. It's a really sweet smell like cake batter or marshmallows. It doesn't have a funny taste to it either. Which makes it enjoyable to wear.

NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine

Straight from the city that never sleeps, NYC New York Color offers products with uptown style at down-to-earth prices, from $.99 - $4.99. The energy, style and color of New York City shines through the wide range of shades, textures and innovative products. NYC always delivers the most on-trend products & shades hot off the runway!

A beauty-editor favorite is Liquid Lipshine ($2.49). It has pure pigments that created a 3-D gloss effect. Vitamin E provides shine and a moisturizing feel. The formula is non-sticky, super shiny & soft. Available in 10 on-trend shades from neutral nudes, to berries & fuchsias. Start shopping for NYC at these stores nearest you: Walmart, Target, Rite Aid, CVS, Family Dollar, Duane Reade, Kmart, HEB, and others.  Visit newyorkcolor.com to check out all shades and fun products from New York Color!

No comments:

Post a Comment