Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Influenster Holiday Voxbox Review: imPress Press-On Manicure

I received my Influenster Holiday VoxBox in the mail. As part of the VoxBox program I was given complimentary products  to try test and share my opinions on them. imPRESS Press-On Manicure by Broadway Nail (Working Girl).

What the Influenster information card has to say about the imPRESS Press-On Manicure by Broadway Nails:
"Introducing imPress, the revolutionary way to apply nail polish!  Featuring advanced technology, you will get a salon-perfect manicure in seconds--simply peel off, press on, and you're done (no drying time!)  imPress comes in 36 colors and patterns, including trendy brights, fun prints, classic darks and animal prints."

I was very excited to learn that my Influenster Holiday VoxBox would include the newest product from Broadway Nails: the imPRESS Press-On Manicure. I am already a fan of Broadway Nails products. In fact, I always keep a package of Broadway Nails Real Life French Nails (as pictured on the right) on hand for a quick, professional looking manicure without having to head to the salon. I love that this particular product comes in Petites since my hands/fingers are on the small size.


I was thrilled to learn that with the imPRESS Press-On Manicure NO GLUE is required!
Cute Packaging
These press-on nails are super easy to use.  The instructions were very simple.

Instructions.
Not much is needed to get started, everything is supplied.

Everything in the kit.

I  did have a bit of issues removing the plastic tab. That was my only issue. It did slow down the process of putting the nails on. They recommend you use the smaller size press-ons (24 total & in 12 sizes) to have the best results, which I did.


Lining up my nails.

The end result was they looked really nice, but I advise no kind of actual work when you have these on. I haven't done any dish washing as of yet. I imagine these well pop off easily. In my experience with press on nails, they are best used for special occasions, like work functions, date nights, etc...



In-conclusion, I would buy these with my own money. They look pretty and are much cheaper (around $8.00) then getting my nails professionally done. Plus these don't seem to damage your nails like the salon ones do. These would be great for weddings, parties, special events, or just around the holidays.

Extra Info:
Retail Price: $5.99 for colors, $7.99 for prints.
Available in 36 colors/patterns
Available at CVS, K-Mart, Walgreens, Walmart, and more.


For a full list of online and in-store retailers, visit imPressManicure.com, where you can download an exclusive coupon and virtually try on all the colors and patterns!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment