“Go Pretty Confidently!” Handbag Collection project is a handbag drive to benefit women and teen girls in need. After all, a new handbag can help any woman walk more confidently. Think about how you walk a little taller with a new bag on your shoulder! A simple act on your part may be just the thing to give another woman a little boost of confidence to realize her dreams. And it’s as easy as 1-2-3-4!
- Rally the women in your organization, community, family, and friends to go through their closets and donate new and gently-used handbags. Ask them to bring bags to a meeting or provide drop-off boxes at businesses around town.
- Write encouraging notes that include the Confidence Coalition website address (www.confidencecoalition.org) and include a note in each bag.
- Choose a local organization that serves underprivileged teens and/or women. Ideas include a battered women’s shelter, Dress For Success, local Girl Scout council, etc. And deliver the handbags to the organization you choose.
- Don’t forget to let us know if you hold a collection so we can keep track of all the great things people are doing. Together we will make a difference!
- Ego Faces Cosmetics will be holding a Handbag Collection for "Go Pretty Confidently!" coming in November, in the New York City area. If you would like to participate in the handbag collection in anyway (volunteering, donating, providing a drop off location, etc..), please let us know.
- We are creating the possibility of confidence, beauty and inspiration for everyone that participates and gets a handbag. Let's make a difference!