1. Always start with clean face. Dirt and oils that mix with these types of products can cause breakouts.
2. Once you’ve cleansed and moisturized your face, you can apply bronzer with or without foundation. If you use foundation, put it on prior to applying bronzer.
3. Lightly swirl a large fluffy brush around the bronzing powder. It’s always easier to start off with less bronzer and build on it if it’s not enough than to take away if you’ve applied too much.
4. Once the brush has pulled some of the product, lightly tap the brush to rid it of any extra product.
5. Make the “fish face” and lightly apply to the, now prominent, hollows of your cheeks. Blend till a natural finish is achieved. If you feel you need or want a little more, repeat the previous step and apply a little more.
6. Apply a light dusting around the perimeter of your face for added dimension and bronzed goodness.
Check out these bronzing beauties:
- Use minimum foundation and makeup if you wear bronzer on your face. Overdoing will make your complexion look too orange, dirty and and unnatural.
- Your makeup should be simple.
- Always remember to apply bronzer on those areas where the sun usually hits.
- Check your bronzer in daylight. This will help you to find the streaks, patches and overly done areas more easily.
Baked Finishing Powder in Matte Bronzer is an innovative marbleized Baked Powder that provides a soft, smooth, satin-glow finish. The Baked Powder formula is the best of both worlds, with the creaminess and blend ability of a liquid foundation and the ease of use of a pressed powder. This marbleized powder helps to create the perfect balance for your complexion. The formula works for toning down shine and hiding imperfections, while enhancing skin with a healthy glow - providing an airbrushed quality. It is a paraben and fragrance-free formula which pampers the skin with a non-greasy finish. It's also hypoallergenic. You can grab this at our online store Ego Faces
So what are you waiting for? Create your healthy, glowing, tanning look using bronzers.