Sunday, March 4, 2012

Could You Be Love Struck?

Spring is around the corner and it's time to get the closet filled with your spring fashions. I am truly in love with all the colors of spring this season and the bright hues that we will see in the streets really soon. I am keeping my eyes on some key items, like this silk blouse, which in any color will be adorable with colored jeans that are now in. I am also on the hunt for a nice nude blazer, which I think will be a nice piece to have along with a nude pump. The key to the look is going to be the makeup this season, clean and colorful. Set it off with Ego Faces Luxury Lipstick in Love Struck, it is a fun and sexy pink colored lipstick that inspires spring and love. The lipstick can be found at http://www.egofaces.com/

What are you looking for this spring to add to your closet?

No comments:

Post a Comment